Last updated by
Thursday, May 16, 2019: Evening showers and storms, a few storms could become severe. | High: 74 | Low: 63 | Precipitation Chance: 50%
Friday, May 17, 2019: Showers and storms, a few storms may become strong at times. | High: 85 | Low: 62| Precipitation Chance: 80%
Saturday, May 18, 2019: Partly Cloudy Skies | High: 84 | Low: 64 | Precipitation Chance: 0%
Sunday, May 19, 2019: Showers and Storms | High: 79 | Low: 59 | Precipitation Chance: 90%
Monday, May 20, 2019: Partly Cloudy Skies | High: 77 | Low: 46 | Precipitation Chance: 0%
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.