Last updated by
The Storm Prediction Center in Norman, OK has placed the Miami Valley under a marginal risk (1/5) for severe weather. This means any thunderstorms we see could be on the border line of becoming severe.
After the rain and storms expected tonight moves out of the area late tomorrow morning or early afternoon. More thunderstorms will blossom in the afternoon on Friday. A few of these storms could become strong to possibly severe. Damaging winds and hail is our main threats for tomorrow.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Showers and storms will soon enter the Dayton metro area
- Another day of storms and then we dry out. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, May 23, 2019
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Champaign County in Ohio (Weather Bulletin at 6:32 AM)
- A severe thunderstorm warning continues for Jay County in Indiana this morning (Weather Bulletin at 5:44 AM 5/23/19)
- Severe weather situation update for Thursday, May 23, 2019
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m still in high school so content is uploaded and updated whenever I get the chance.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.