Last updated by
This forecast is no longer valid, visit the homepage for the latest weather information.
Five day forecast for the Miami Valley.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Rain | Winds: Breezy
Precipitation Chance: 50%
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Rain and a possible rumble of thunder. | Winds: Breezy
Precipitation Chance: 40%
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Isolated showers and a possible rumble of thunder. | Winds: Breezy
Precipitation Chance: 20%
Friday, May 24, 2019
Rain with a possible rumble of thunder. | Winds: Light and Variable
Precipitation Chance: 10%
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Rain with a possible rumble of thunder thunder. | Winds: Breezy
Precipitation Chance: 70%
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Rounds of showers and storms expected today. Some could become severeDay 1 Convective Outlook – Courtesy of the SPC/NWS/NOAA The storm prediction center has placed … Read More
- Happy Father’s Day! Here is today’s forecast for Sunday, June 16, 2019Forecast for the Miami Valley and eastern portions of the White River Valley. Today’s Forecast … Read More
- Earthquake shakes ClevelandThe USGS says a 4.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Ohio today near Cleveland. … Read More
- Here is what your outdoor planner looks like for today, Monday, June 10, 2019If you have any outdoor plans today, the weather should be on your side. Rain … Read More
- A slight cool down is comingCourtesy of the CPC/NOAA/NWS – Days 6 to 10 The Climate Prediction Center has placed … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.