Last updated by
The Storm Prediction Center in Norman, OK has placed the most of the area under a marginal risk (1/5) for severe weather. This means any thunderstorms we see today could be on the border line of becoming strong to severe.
We will see isolated showers and thunderstorms develop and move into the area this afternoon. Mainly after 2 PM today and some storms could become strong to severe. Isolated showers and storms will continue until about midnight before tapering off. I will then be watching a line of showers and storms for Thursday morning.
Today, thankfully all of our severe threats are low but. Some gusty winds, hail, and a spin up of a tornado can’t be ruled out.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A nice summer day is ahead. Here is today’s forecast for Tuesday, June 25, 2019Tuesday, June 25, 2019: Mostly Sunny Skies | Precipitation Chance: 0% | Winds: Light and … Read More
- Rain eventually comes to an end tonightCourtesy of COD Nexlab Rain will eventually come to an end late this evening. We … Read More
- Here is what your travel impact and outdoor planner looks like for today, Thursday, June 20, 2019Driving to work this morning you may run into a sprinkle. Nothing to serious though. … Read More
- Another chance of showers and storms today. Here is the five day forecast as of Thursday, June 20, 2019Thursday, June 20, 2019: Showers and Thunderstorms | Precipitation Chance: 70% | High: 78 | … Read More
- The NWS confirms 3 tornadoes touched down in the area on June 15, 2019The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH says three tornadoes touched down in the area … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.