Last updated by
This forecast is no longer valid, visit the homepage for the latest weather information.
Five day forecast for the Miami Valley and eastern portions of the White River Valley.
Thursday, May 23, 2019
Showers and Storms | Winds: Breezy
Precipitation Chance: 100%
Friday, May 24, 2019
Mostly Cloudy Skies | Winds: Calm
Precipitation Chance: 10%
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Mostly Sunny Skies | Winds: Calm
Precipitation Chance: 0%
Sunday, May 26, 2019
Showers and Thunderstorms | Winds: Breezy
Precipitation Chance: 60%
Monday, May 27, 2019
Rain with a possible rumble of thunder. | Winds: Breezy
Precipitation Chance: 20%
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Rounds of showers and storms expected today. Some could become severeDay 1 Convective Outlook – Courtesy of the SPC/NWS/NOAA The storm prediction center has placed … Read More
- Happy Father’s Day! Here is today’s forecast for Sunday, June 16, 2019Forecast for the Miami Valley and eastern portions of the White River Valley. Today’s Forecast … Read More
- Earthquake shakes ClevelandThe USGS says a 4.0 earthquake struck off the coast of Ohio today near Cleveland. … Read More
- Here is what your outdoor planner looks like for today, Monday, June 10, 2019If you have any outdoor plans today, the weather should be on your side. Rain … Read More
- A slight cool down is comingCourtesy of the CPC/NOAA/NWS – Days 6 to 10 The Climate Prediction Center has placed … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.