Last updated by
The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH says three tornadoes touched down in the area on June 15.
An EF0 tornado touched down in Richmond, IN (Wayne County). Max wind speeds were estimated at 85 mph. 2 people were unfortunately injured. It did cause damage as well.
Another tornado was confirmed in rural north-central Union County in Indiana. This tornado was rated an EF1. Max wind speeds were estimated at 95 mph. No one was injured from this tornado although it did cause damage.
A third tornado was confirmed in rural western Preble County in Ohio. This tornado was rated an EF0 with estimated wind speeds at 70 mph. No one was injured from this tornado, however it did cause damage.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.