Last updated by
The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical depression could form by late Wednesday into Thursday. Right now they say a broad low pressure system is over the Florida Panhandle.
The broad low pressure is expected to become a tropical depression. The threat of it becoming a tropical storm is a little lower. However, the threat of heavy rain, gusty winds, and choppy waters still remains a threat for the Gulf states.
If you look closely, by Wednesday afternoon there is sort of an eye in the clouds as this system moves across the Gulf.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.