Last updated by
We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. Our next chance of rain will return this week. Rain should hold off until Wednesday night. Even then the rain won’t be much until we head into Thursday. Rain will move into the area Thursday morning and last into the afternoon. Rain should taper off by Thursday evening.
We could see about another inch of rain with this system. So far this month we have accumulated 1.86 inches of rain. Since the start of this year we have accumulated 28.93 inches of rain (data from the NWS). This rain total is higher than the normal rain totals around this time of year. Plus we have saw more rain fall this year than this time last year.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- A severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Miami, Montgomery, and Preble counties in Ohio (Weather bulletin at 4:03 PM 7/15/19)The National Weather Service in Wilmington, OH has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for Miami, … Read More
- Heading out today? Here is you outdoor planner for Tuesday, July 9, 2019If you are heading outside today make sure to bring the sunglasses. Temps will be … Read More
- Watching the tropicsCourtesy of the NHC/NWS/NOAA The National Hurricane Center in Miami, FL says that a tropical … Read More
- The heat and humidity returns as wellCourtesy of COD NEXLABCourtesy of COD NEXLAB The heat and humidity will return by the … Read More
- When our next chance of rain returns?Courtesy of COD NEXLAB We have a had a pretty good dry stretch of weather. … Read More
Get forecasts and weather updates delivered straight to your inbox!
I hope you are enjoying the content! I’m getting ready to attend The Ohio State University in the fall! So content is updated and uploaded when I can work on the blog.
Tracking weather for the Greater Dayton area and surrounding communities.