Five Day Forecast
Live severe weather updates are posted at the very top of the blog.
Forecast as of 6:35 pm Sunday, August 18, 2019.
Sunday, August 18, 2019 (Tonight and Overnight): Showers and thunderstorms, a few storms could be severe. Our precipitation chance is at 50%. Tonight’s low will be around 67.
Monday, August 19, 2019: Isolated showers and storms late, our precipitation chance is at 30%. Our high will be near 91 with a low around 67.
Tuesday, August 20, 2019: Showers and thunderstorms, our precipitation chance is at 50%. Our high will be near 90 with a low around 69.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019: Mostly cloudy skies, our precipitation chance is at 0%. Our high will be near 65 with a low around 54.
Thursday, August 22, 2019: Overcast skies, an isolated shower is possible south of I-70. Our precipitation chance is at 20%. Our high will be around 72 with a low around 50.
Read the latest stories on the blog: Stories/Blog.
Here are a few of the latest posts.
- Here is a look at our rain chances heading into this week, 8/19 to 8/23Here is a look at our precipitation chance this week.
- What to send students to the bus stop with tomorrow, Monday, August 19, 2019Here is the bus stop forecast for Monday, August 19, 2019.
- Severe thunderstorm watch 599 has been issued for portions of the areaWeather Alert: Severe Thunderstorm Watch 599.
- Not only will we have to worry about heat this weekend. Some storms could be a little on the stronger side as wellSevere weather is possible today and tomorrow.
- Temperatures and heat indices will soar this weekendHot temperatures and heat indices will take over the Miami Valley this weekend.