Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Some steady to heavy rain is moving out of the area this afternoon. It’s taking its time but the rain should be gone by 4 PM this afternoon.
- Five-day forecast as of Sunday, Mar. 7, 2021
- Five-day forecast as of Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021
- Tonight’s forecast for Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Magnitude 8.1 earthquake struck off the coast of New Zealand, tsunami warning lifted
- Earthquake earlier today prompts tsunami watch for Hawaii and American Samoa >>>Expired<<<