Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Some steady to heavy rain is moving through the area right now. Don’t be surprised if you hear a rumble of thunder. Rain will transition to snow tonight.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Five-day forecast as of Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021
- Tonight’s forecast for Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Magnitude 8.1 earthquake struck off the coast of New Zealand, tsunami warning lifted
- Earthquake earlier today prompts tsunami watch for Hawaii and American Samoa >>>Expired<<<
- An earthquake struck off the New Zealand coast, prompted a tsunami warning
Email Devontae: email@example.com