Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Some steady to heavy rain is moving through the area right now. Don’t be surprised if you hear a rumble of thunder. Rain will transition to snow tonight.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Major earthquake occurs off the Alaska Peninsula, tsunami warning issued
- Meet tropical storm Epsilon
- TD “a” to become a severe tropical storm in the South China Sea
- Tropical depression Twenty-Seven forms over the Atlantic
- We are back into the 70s by the end of the week
Email Devontae: firstname.lastname@example.org