Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
We will stay dry today but rain returns to the Miami Valley by the end of this week. Rain will move into the area Thursday morning and continue into Thursday afternoon. Rain will begin to taper off just a little as we head into Thursday evening. More rain will return during the overnight hours into Friday.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Five-day forecast as of Sunday, Mar. 7, 2021
- Five-day forecast as of Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021
- Tonight’s forecast for Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Magnitude 8.1 earthquake struck off the coast of New Zealand, tsunami warning lifted
- Earthquake earlier today prompts tsunami watch for Hawaii and American Samoa >>>Expired<<<
Story Continues Below
Rain will continue through your Friday morning commute into Friday afternoon. Some of this rain could be a little steady at times as well. Rain will taper off Friday evening with a few lingering showers here and there.
I will then be watching more rain that will move into the area Saturday afternoon and evening. Some of this rain could be steady too heavy at times and a rumble of thunder cannot be ruled out.
The rain that will move through our area Friday and Saturday will be associated with a cold front. That cold front will drop our temperatures as we head into Saturday overnight into Sunday, don’t be surprised if we see a few snowflakes. I’m not expecting anything major in accumulation if any of us see any accumulation at all. Thankfully the snow will be out of the area by late Sunday morning and the rest of Sunday will be dry.