Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Some gusty winds are possible as we head through this evening. Winds could gust up to 40 MPH tonight. Some locations may see winds just slightly higher tonight. With that being said a few power outages can’t be ruled out tonight.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Five-day forecast as of Sunday, Mar. 7, 2021
- Five-day forecast as of Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021
- Tonight’s forecast for Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Magnitude 8.1 earthquake struck off the coast of New Zealand, tsunami warning lifted
- Earthquake earlier today prompts tsunami watch for Hawaii and American Samoa >>>Expired<<<
Story Continues Below
Above are some tips for when sealing with strong winds. Secure loose objects outside or move them indoors. If you drive a high profile vehicle (SUV, truck, and van) you are going to want to be careful on the roads. Also prepare for the possibility of losing power.
Email Devontae: email@example.com