Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Some gusty winds are possible as we head through this evening. Winds could gust up to 40 MPH tonight. Some locations may see winds just slightly higher tonight. With that being said a few power outages can’t be ruled out tonight.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Major earthquake occurs off the Alaska Peninsula, tsunami warning issued
- Meet tropical storm Epsilon
- TD “a” to become a severe tropical storm in the South China Sea
- Tropical depression Twenty-Seven forms over the Atlantic
- We are back into the 70s by the end of the week
Story Continues Below
Above are some tips for when sealing with strong winds. Secure loose objects outside or move them indoors. If you drive a high profile vehicle (SUV, truck, and van) you are going to want to be careful on the roads. Also prepare for the possibility of losing power.
Email Devontae: firstname.lastname@example.org