Story

Here is a look at this week updated precip chance

Last Updated 1 month ago by Devontae Jackson.

I have brought our rain chances down for today to 20%. Tomorrow there is 60% chance of rain that will continue into Friday. That will give us a 40% chance of rain early in the day on Friday before tapering off. On Saturday it appears we will stay dry. However, more rain is expected on Sunday, right now there is a 70% chance of rain on Sunday.


Here is the latest from the blog.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: