Last Updated 4 months ago by Devontae Jackson.
The National Weather Service has allowed this alert to expire.
The NWS has issued a winter weather advisory for union and Wayne counties in Indiana. The NWS in Wilmington, OH says, “1212 AM EST Mon Jan 25 2021
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM EARLY THIS
MORNING TO 3 PM EST THIS AFTERNOON…
- WHAT…Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of
less than an inch, and ice accumulations of up to a tenth of an
- WHERE…Portions of East Central and Southeast Indiana,
Northeast and Northern Kentucky and Central, South Central,
Southwest and West Central Ohio.
- WHEN…From 5 AM early this morning to 3 PM EST this afternoon.
- IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Wintry precipitation Monday morning will
eventually change to rain as temperatures slowly rise during the
late morning and afternoon.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Additional information can be found at http://www.weather.gov/iln as
well as on our Facebook and Twitter pages.