Last Updated 1 month ago by Devontae Jackson.
The National Weather Service has allowed this alert to expire.
The NWS has issued a winter weather advisory for Champaign, Clark, and Miami counties in Ohio. The NWS in Wilmington, OH says, “617 PM EST Sun Jan 24 2021
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT…
- WHAT…freezing drizzle continuing.
- WHERE…Portions of Central, South Central and West Central
Ohio and Northeast and Northern Kentucky.
- WHEN…Until midnight EST tonight.
- IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions this evening.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Freezing mist and drizzle this evening will
gradually subside past midnight. Wintry precipitation Monday
morning will eventually change to rain as temperatures slowly
rise during the afternoon.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Additional information can be found at http://www.weather.gov/iln as
well as on our Facebook and Twitter pages.