Last Updated 4 months ago by Devontae Jackson.
The National Weather Service has allowed this alert to expire.
The NWS has issued a winter weather advisory. The NWS in Wilmington, OH says, “252 PM EST Mon Jan 25 2021
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT EST
- WHAT…Mixed precipitation continuing. Additional ice
accumulations up to one tenth of an inch with a quarter inch or
less of snow and sleet accumulation.
- WHERE…Portions of East Central Indiana and Central,
Southwest and West Central Ohio.
- WHEN…Until midnight EST tonight.
- IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the evening commute.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS…A wintry mix of precipitation will change
to freezing rain. As temperatures slowly warm this evening,
this will change to rain.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Additional information can be found at http://www.weather.gov/iln as
well as on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
All weather alerts come from the National Weather Service. For more weather and alert information click here: weather.gov.