Last Updated 2 years by Devontae Jackson
Rain will continue on and off until about the late this afternoon. As we head into the late afternoon and early evening rain will pick up in coverage and intensity. Some rain could steady to heavy at times. Don’t be surprised if you hear a rumble of thunder as well.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- Windy day expected across the Miami Valley tomorrow
- Radar Update: A line of showers and embedded thunderstorm will soon exit the area
- Fog is possible overnight
- Rainbows and sunsets, here is a look at your submitted photos from tonight
- As we watch rain today, you may want to keep the umbrella for tomorrow as well
Story Continues Below
As we head into Saturday night, temperatures will become cold enough that we will see rain transition to snow. When the snow first starts falling some of this snow could be a little
Here is a look at the snow accumulations the area could see from the snow that will fall this evening. If anyone sees snow, snow accumulations look to stay mostly I-70 and north. About an inch to possibly two inches of snow is possible north of I-70.