Last Updated 2 years ago by Devontae Jackson.
Snow will move into the area around 8 PM tonight. When the snow first begin to fall, some of the snow could be steady at times. The snow will also be wet so it may not stick at first.
Latest Stories From The Blog
- 1 person dead after tornado hits Birmingham, AL suburbs
- Alert: A winter weather advisory has been issued for Auglaize, Darke, Logan, Mercer, and Shelby counties in Ohio >>>Expired<<<
- Alert: A winter weather advisory has been issued for Butler and Warren counties in Ohio >>>Expired<<<
- Alert: A winter weather advisory has been issued for parts of the Miami Valley >>>Expired<<<
- A steady icy mix continues to move through the area
Story Continues Below
Snow could stick a little as we head later into the evening hours. Roads could also become slick as temps dip below freezing. You are going to want to take it slow on the roads tonight.
As far as snow accumulations are concerned. I’m not expecting anything major. I will say areas mostly I-70 and north or outlined in the white could pick up some snow. I’m calling for about an inch or less. Many forecast models are not in agreement so it’s a little hard to say where the snow will exactly be.
Winter Weather Safety Tips
Email Devontae: email@example.com